UPDATED Welsh Judo Statement on COVID-19 | 16th March 2020
After closely monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19, Welsh Judo have postponed the following judo activities:
- National Randori – Tuesday & Thursday (Until further notice)
- Open Minors, Pre-Cadet & Cadet Training – 22nd March
- This Is Judo – Winner Stays On – 16th April
- Open Minors, Pre-Cadet & Cadet Training – 18th April
- Welsh Adaptive & VI Training Day – 18th April
This decision has been made in full consideration of Government advice and guidelines available to us as a National Governing Body, in particular Public Health Wales, Welsh Government and Sport Wales.
Protecting the wellbeing, health and safety of our members, volunteers and workforce is our number one priority. Social media is not the best way to keep up to date with information on the Coronavirus – COVID-19. The following links are to websites which are updated regularly that will help you to make informed decisions where necessary:
1. Public Health Wales information on Coronavirus – updated daily at 3pm
2. Public Health Wales FAQs
3. Foreign Office travel advice
4. Welsh Government advice
Thank you for your continued support.