Nominations for the UK Coaching Awards are now open!
The UK Coaching Awards present a unique opportunity for the sport and physical activity industry to honour and reward the work of #GreatCoaching across all levels in the UK.
Do you know of a coach, project or organisation in our judo community that you feel deserves to be recognised for great coaching? If so, this is your opportunity to make a nomination and give them the praise they deserve. The period for nominations is September 2019 – September 2020 and nominations close at noon on 10thSeptember.
The Categories include:
Awards for Coaches:
- Children and Young People’s Coach of the Year
- Community Coach of the Year
- Changing Lives Award
- Talent Development Coach of the Year
- High Performance Coach of the Year
- Young Coach of the Year
Awards in Support of Coaches:
- Coach Developer of the Year
- Transforming Coaching Award
- Coaching for an Active Life Award