Disability Sport Wales Inclusion Training
March 22 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm GMT£50
The workshop covers; perceptions & experiences, understanding the participant, models of inclusion, communication, legislation, further information and who is available to help, and practical experience of adapting and modifying activities.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Focus on ability rather than disability
- Influence and deliver good practice to suit all involved
- Communicate appropriately and effectively
- Support the inclusion of disabled people in sport and physical activity
- Understand how to challenge real and perceived barriers
This workshop is designed for coaches and volunteers who are either engaged, or looking to be engaged, within inclusive or disability sport environments.