Volunteers' Week is fast approaching!
Taking place between the 1st - 7th June, Volunteers’ Week is an annual celebration of the contribution millions of people make across the UK through volunteering. There are countless volunteers who make judo in Wales as successful as it is, and we want to showcase as many people as possible to both share and celebrate some positivity during this challenging time. From clubs to coaches, referees and parents and fellow judoka from across our judo community we're asking:
- Who has inspired you both prior to and during the COVID-19 lockdown period?
- Who are your unsung heroes in our judo community?
- Without whom could your judo club not operate?
- Do you want to thank someone who has kept your club engaged online?
- Do you know a key worker involved in judo that you wish to thank?
- Has someone taken on a challenge or done something special for our amazing NHS or a charity during lockdown?
If you would like to say a special ‘thank you’ to someone please send your nominations, photos and stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information on how you can get involved with Volunteers Week here.